- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Only the patient being treated will be allowed to enter the office. The only exception is one parent/caregiver may accompany very young patients or those with special needs to their appointments. If the patient has a cell phone, we encourage the parent/caregiver to be on the phone during the appointment to receive treatment updates.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment. Please follow all social distancing guidelines while in the office.
- Health and temperature screening will take place for everyone entering the office. Please print and complete both forms below and bring them with you to your appointment.
- The tooth-brushing station will be closed. Please brush before your appointment.
- Our treatment area has been spaced to adhere to the recommendations of the CDC, which limits the number of patients we are able to see per day.
- You’ll also notice other changes made throughout the office to comply with the newly-extended guidelines to our personal protective equipment (PPE). These are to ensure the health and well-being of our patients and our team.
- We ask for understanding while we will try to address all of your treatment needs during your visit. Individuals with multiple broken brackets may not have everything completed during this visit due to strict scheduling times.
- At the completion of the appointment, the next appointment will be scheduled and patient will be escorted to the door.
- Every team member will receive health and temperature screening at the beginning of each day. They will be sent home if they fail to meet the standards we are asking our patients to follow.
We are so grateful for every one of our patients, and this time away has only served to make us even more thankful for each of you. You are the life-force of our practice, and this is why we are taking your safety VERY seriously. We would ask for your patience and understanding. Expect that your treatment progress has been delayed, as has your estimated completion time. We wish that were not the case, but it is. Please forgive us as we are focusing on getting each of you back on track while not exposing our team members or patients to unnecessary risk.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email our office. Here’s to a brighter road ahead!
Drs. Hanson, Payne, Melugin and the whole PHM Ortho team
Please bring the following forms with you to your appointment: